Blog Profile

School is AMAZING! But let me tell you about my life,excluding all personal info, OBVIOUSLY!

As many of you may know, my name is Sulia.I am 11 years old going on to 12 this year. I am a NZ citizen but I come from Tonga. I have plenty of favourite things to do, so I am just going to break down some of them. 1. I love spending time with Family, 2. Playing the piano, which can also be a hobby and 3. Singing.

I play Rippa Rugby and am now training and learning how to play Volleyball and Netball. NOW IT’S TIME FOR THE 2nd MOST AMAZING PART… FOOD! IF DON’T ALREADY KNOW I LOVE FOOD. I love eating fries/chips but IF IT HAS TO BE HEALTHY I also love eating strawberries and GREEN grapes.

Family is the most important part, my dad teaches my brothers how to play rugby and also teaches me steps to get a try for my team in Rippa Rugby. On the other hand my mum teaches me how to bake and how to play Volleyball and Netball, I love my brothers but sometimes they make MY HEAD BURST INTO FLAMES! But… we apologise after… a day. or two. Just kidding.

Anyways that is all I am going to say about my life.

BUT THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST TIME YOU’RE GOING TO READ SOMETHING FROM ME!